Landing pages for digital advertising can be powerful tools to attract new customers, provide value, and drive conversions when done right.
Making a landing page sounds easy enough. However, designing one that converts readers into customers takes some work. A good landing page for digital advertising takes into account your customers’ needs and preferences. It requires effective design, proper structure, and a compelling copy.
How can you build one for your brand? We’ll give you some of our best tips, so keep reading.
Why Do You Need a Landing Page for Digital Advertising?
A landing page is what people see when they click on a website link. It can be a website’s homepage or another page specifically designed for the product or campaign you’re advertising. Its main purpose is three-pronged: attract website visitors, provide value, and convert these visitors into customers.
How to Optimize Your Landing Page for Digital Advertising
Landing page optimization is often tied with digital advertisement. When a company comes up with an effective digital ad, audiences may be redirected to a landing page upon clicking the ad. The landing page may then be set up for them to browse for products and make a quick purchase.
For digital advertising in the Philippines, generating leads and driving sales conversion through landing pages are among the most important online marketing strategies for small businesses. That’s because landing page optimization is inexpensive. It also requires less effort while providing impactful results.
As noted earlier, there are specific parts of a good landing page that you should pay close attention to. Below, we discuss them in further detail.
Planning the Proper Design and Structure for Your Landing Page
Getting the right landing page design and structure is important when designing a landing page for digital advertising. The wrong design can immediately detract your audiences from the offer and leave your website immediately.
When coming up with your landing page design, consider integrating the following elements:
- Use a headline that grabs the reader’s attention
- Incorporate your company name and logo
- Use a compelling banner image
- Make your call-to-action as clear as possible
Just like any sales and marketing strategy, make sure that you’re designing your landing pages with your target audience in mind. Both the design and copy should reflect their needs, preferences, and buying habits, to name a few.
Designing Your Landing Page
When designing your landing page for digital advertising, take note that the less complicated your design is, the better. You don’t want to confuse your potential customers at this stage, especially if they have already made quite a journey—from clicking on an ad to getting redirected to your landing page.
Additionally, be mindful of the following tips:
- Ensure that your landing page’s loading speed is instantaneous. According to a report, a one-second delay in load time can potentially decrease lead conversions by 7 percent.
- Optimize your landing page design for mobile. Purchases made via mobile have significantly increased over the years. Mobile e-commerce sales make up 72.9 percent of the total e-commerce sales this year. This is compared to only 52.4 percent in 2016. Keeping these numbers in mind should justify why your landing page designs need to be mobile-friendly.
- Take your landing page layout seriously. Define your information structure and establish a visual hierarchy. Keep the number of links on your page to a minimum. 46 percent of marketers believe that landing page layout has a significant impact on conversion rates, so better take it seriously.
- Focus your landing page on a single CTA. You should have a goal when designing a landing page for digital advertising. If your goal is to drive sales, make sure that your CTA button reflects that. Your landing page should focus on a single CTA.
Writing Your Landing Page Copy
Landing page copy refers to any text that you see on a landing page. Effective copywriting provides so much impact, and they help establish customer trust easier. When writing your landing page copy, consider the following tips:
- Identify your customers’ problems and offer a solution. Remember that your customers are there for a reason. Don’t beat around the bush. Offer a direct solution to your landing page visitors’ problems.
- Highlight what makes your brand unique in offering value. You’re not the only brand that offers a solution to their problem. Alternatives exist. Your copy should provide an impression that you’re the only brand that can offer such unique value. And point out what’s in it for them to buy from you.
- Utilize video as a medium. Videos are a great way to make your website more interactive, especially when customers these days have a low attention span. Using videos can increase your conversion rates by as much as 86 percent.
- Add social proof or third-party validation of your product. Social proofs like testimonials, reviews, star ratings, and client logos make it easier for your landing page visitors to trust your brand and click on your CTA button. Add these social proofs as much as you can.
We Can Create Your Landing Page for Digital Advertising
To design your landing page for digital advertising like a pro, you should take note of what makes a good design and copy. When done properly, your landing pages can help you draw in new customers and drive growth for your business.
Want to build your brand towards success, but don’t have the creative prowess to pull off a compelling landing page? Don’t you worry. Talk to our design and copywriting experts at Eight Media and see how we can help you.