We will discuss how to effectively increase Instagram stories conversion in social media marketing straight from the experts.
The Philippines has been pegged as the “social media capital of the world.” According to Statista, 86.24 million social media users are currently in the Philippines, with a projection of 95.18 million in 2029. Of the 86.24 million social media users, 20.8 million are Instagram users as of February 2023. In this digital age, the importance of digital marketing in business is unquestionable.
Implementing the correct digital marketing in the Philippines is a powerful tool for business owners. According to Meltwater, 61% of internet users purchased a product or service online as of January 2023. In addition, 44.1% of internet users discover new brands, products, or services through social media ads.
In this article, we will discuss how to effectively increase Instagram stories conversion in social media marketing straight from the experts.
Of all the social media platforms available, Instagram offers a unique feature that makes it stand out among the others: Instagram stories. The correct use of Instagram stories in social media marketing can significantly impact your conversion efforts.
This feature is a digital marketing solution for business because it allows them to capture the attention of their audience in a short amount of time without information overload. It is a more efficient way of connecting with their target audience and converting potential customers into loyal clients.
How to use Instagram stories conversion in social media marketing?
Follow these marketing tips for business owners to effectively convert their customers by maximizing the use of Instagram stories.
Know your audience
To successfully convert customers, you need to know your target market. Research their:
- Preferences and interests
- Pain points
Having this information will help you tailor your content to their needs.
Craft engaging content
Content is king in digital marketing in the Philippines, not just any content. It should be attractive and relevant. Here’s the way to do Instagram stories conversion in social media marketing:
- Showcase your brand. By featuring your products or services in real time. Highlight their features, benefits, and how they can solve your audience’s problems.
- Feature behind-the-scenes footage. To show transparency and build trust between your brand and your audience. Consumers are more likely to purchase when they feel connected to a brand personally.
- Encourage. User-generated content through interactive features like polls and questions to connect with your audience and build a sense of community amongst them. It can also be an avenue to get feedback from your audience.
- Promote limited-time offers. To tap into the audience who fears missing out on special offers, promos, and discounts. These may drive immediate conversions through impulse purchases.
Use Instagram Stories’ features creatively
What makes Instagram stories more interesting for the audience is its features that can make them more entertaining. Consider the following:
- Add stickers. To increase your discoverability and engagement so that your Instagram stories will be bumped first in the queue. In this case, Instagram follows an algorithm to decide which stories are more valuable to the audience.
A wide selection of stickers available can be used to enhance Instagram story conversion in social media marketing. Location tags, mentions, hashtags, event reminders, and “tap in/add yours” content are just some of the few that will make your Instagram stories more attractive to the audience.
- Use swipe-up links. Direct traffic your viewers to your website, online store, or email subscription page. This process makes purchasing or signing up more convenient for your audience.
But in adding links, ensure your message is clear and your audience knows exactly what they are getting into. You don’t want them to feel trapped and unfollow you altogether.
- Post Instagram story highlights. Consider this your main menu, if you will. You can use it to welcome new followers, introduce your brand, feature interactions with your audience, or promote something new. Just remember to categorize them correctly.
Here’s a marketing tip for business owners: New followers will consider your special offers. Keep this highlight category updated to convert customers easily.
As mentioned, Instagram follows an algorithm to rank your brand in your audience’s profile. The importance of digital marketing in business is maintaining your audience’s interest and trust.
Create a posting schedule so you will take advantage of every opportunity to convert new and existing followers into loyal customers of your brand. Here’s a tip for digital marketing in the Philippines: The best times to post content on Instagram, according to Sprout Social, are Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Fridays between 9:00 AM and 1:00 PM.
New brands who wish to reach a wider audience choose to partner with social media influencers as a digital marketing solution for business. Make sure to collaborate with someone with the same values as your brand so the partnership will remain authentic.
The success of your Instagram stories conversion in social media marketing efforts will be measured by tracking actual results such as increased:
- website traffic
- sign-ups or followers
Use UTM parameters or other tracking methods/tools to attribute conversions to your stories.
Get the right partner for Instagram magic
Instagram stories conversion in social media marketing has been proven effective. Brands must utilize this unique feature in digital marketing in the Philippines to engage their audience using relevant content. This will potentially increase brand awareness, customer engagement, and sales.
Suppose you have no idea how to properly execute this digital marketing solution for business. In that case, you can partner with a digital marketing agency in the Philippines with expertise in the field. Get it started with Eight Media by clicking this link for a free consultation!